Now that you have a yearbook layout, it is important to know how to Duplicate the layout (slide) and Replace images with yearbook photos. These two options allow your students to maintain the yearbook layout and use specific image sizes.
- Select an image.
- A new menu appears. Select Replace image.
- Select the image you want.
- Repeat with the next image.
If the image is not centered to your liking, click on the image once. Then move the image up, down, right, or left until you are happy with the look.
Using Google Photos with the Replace image option also yearbook students to use facial recognition.
When using the Replace image option, images will get cropped. In the example to the left, Federico's forehead was cut off. To fix this, simply re-center the replaced image.
- Double-click on the image.
- The original image size will appear on the edges.
- Use the arrow keys to readjust the image as desired.
A yearbook is not a yearbook without captions. How else will you remember names, dates, and events?