Now that you have a yearbook layout, it is important to know how to Duplicate the layout (slide) and Replace images with yearbook photos.
- The film strip is on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Right-click on the Slide.
- This is a two finger tap on the Chromebook touchpad.
- Select Duplicate slide.
- Optional - Hold the Shift key to select multiple slides and then Duplicate.
- Select an image.
- A new menu appears. Select Replace image.
- Select the image you want.
- Repeat with the next image.
If the image is not centered to your liking, click on the image once. Then move the image up, down, right, or left until you are happy with the look.
A yearbook is not a yearbook without captions. How else will you remember names, dates, and events?