In this section, you will learn how to use grid lines to organize the layout of the yearbook page. You can also use grid lines to bleed color and alleviate the white margin on the printed page.
- Select View.
- Click on Snap to.
- Select Grid.
- When you move an object, a red alignment indicator appears.
- Use the indicator to align the object.
- The Grid - a Graphic Design Video by Karen Kavett
- Graphic Design Tutorial: Designing to a grid by Shawn Berry, Creative
- SlidesYearbook - Page Rule by Jennifer Scott (in Spanish)
- What is a Full Bleed Page? Formatting Pages for Printing/Publishing by My Mangaka Life
- Quick Chrome extension for adding rulers & grids by Archive ICT
- 15 Reason Why a Grid Will Improve Your Designs by Mary Stribley
- Designing grids by Zellwk.com
- The Grid System: Building a Solid Design Layout by Mads Soegaard
- The designer's guide to grid theory by Sam Hampton-Smith
- Grid-Based Design by MostInspired.com
- BLEED GUIDELINES - What bleed is and how to use it properly by Solution Rubriks
Learn graphic design from the best!