Typography is the style and appearance of printed matter. It is NOT simply font choice. Learn more about typography, its application, and resources in this section.
- Select Insert.
- Click on Word art.
- Type a title, saying or phrase.
- Use Enter on the keyboard to Save. Use Shift + Enter for multiple lines.
- Select the Word art.
- Change the font type and more.
- Typography Tutorial - 10 rules to help you rule type by The Futur
- An Intro to Typography by Karen Kavett
- Beginning Graphic Design: Typography by GCFLearnFree.org
- Typography: Lesson TWO by Karen Kavett
- How to Add More Fonts in Google Docs and Slides
- What is typography? by PracticalTypography.com
- Summary of Key Rules by PracticalTypography.com
- Why Every Design Needs Three Levels Of Typographic Hierarchy by Janie Kliever
- 10 Ways to Improve Typography In Your Designs by Janie Kliever
- Typography rules and terms every designer must know by Creative Bloq Staff
- 800+ Fantastic Fonts for Google Projects by Eric Curts
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing Fonts in Canva by Jess Creatives
- 50 Design Terms Explained Simply For Non-Designers by Mary Stribley
Learn how to design a yearbook layout using grid lines.