Once the photos have been taken, it is time to edit them in Google Photos. Editing options include color filters, basic adjustments, and cropping.
Of course, other photo editing platforms do exist. Scroll down to the bottom and learn more about PicMonkey and Canva.
Use Light to make the image lighter or darker. This option includes exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, whites, blacks and vignette. With Color, change the photo's saturation, warmth, tint, skin tone and deep blue. Pop sharpens the image.
Images can be cropped with aspect ratio. This includes free hand cropping, squares, and pre-determined ratios. Images cannot be resized to a specific size such as 2.5 inches. However, the image can be rotated.
- How to Use Google Photos to Edit Pictures on Computer by Geeks on Tour
- How to edit photos in Google Photos by Jen Karner
- Why Edit Photos? by PicMonkey
- Add Stellar Photo Effects to Make Your Photos Magnificent by Canva
- How to master Google Photos by Chris Welch
- 20 Tricks to Master Google Photos by Eric Griffith
Limited image editing in Google Slides does exist. Let's talk that about next.