Limited image editing does exist in Google Slides. We can crop images, mask images into shapes, and make adjustments such as recolor, transparency, and contrast.
Crop an image
- Double click on the image or click once and select crop icon.
- Around the border, click and drag the blue squares into the shape you want.
- When you’re done, press Enter on your keyboard or click anywhere else in your file.
Mask an image into a shape
Cropping photos as rectangles is a bit boring. Fortunately, there are more options.
- Click the image you want to mask.
- At the top, next to the Crop icon, click the Down arrow.
- Click the shape you want.
- To adjust your shape, click and drag the colored handles.
Let's review the Arrange menu. (to be added)