Share Directly with Publisher
- Select the Share button in the upper right corner of Slides.
- Under People, type the email of your publisher.
- Type a short message with directions.
- Do not forget to complete any other required paperwork from the Duplicating Department or printing company.
Send PDF to publisher
- Follow the directions posted on Before you publish to download the yearbook as a pdf.
- Follow the publisher's uploading directions.
Email link to PDF to publisher
You can always email the link to pdf to the publisher.
- Upload the same pdf to Google Drive.
- In drive.google.com, select New.
- Click on File upload.
- Select the file.
- Right click on the uploaded pdf.
- Select Share.
- Add the publisher's email address.
There is no need to print a copy of the yearbook at this point. Double check every page and every image in the PDF. Please note that images and text boxes with comments will not download or print. Fix this before you send your 1st draft to the printing company.
Ready to print? Let's discuss where to print the yearbook.