Yearbook layouts are nice, but what we really want are yearbook photos. The image-size templates served as temporary placeholders as students design multiple layouts. Now that the layouts are finalized, it is time to replace those placeholders with photos.
- Select an image-size template.
- A new menu appears. Select Replace image.
- Click on the location of the file. For example, Photos.
- Search for and select the image you want.
- Select Replace.
If the image is not centered to your liking, click on the image once. Then use the arrow keys to move the image up, down, right, or left until you are happy with the look.
When using the Replace image option, images will get cropped. In the example to the left, Federico's forehead was cut off. To fix this, simply re-center the replaced image.
- Double-click on the image.
- The original image size will appear on the edges.
- Use the arrow keys to readjust the image as desired.