Parents love to submit baby photos, but they hate losing those precious photos! The sooner the baby photos are scanned, the better! This is where Photo Scan can be used.
Photo Scan is a phone app that allows you to Scan photos. The glare of the photo is minimized or non-existent. Plus, the edges can be moved!
The example photo is my baby picture with my mom. Notice how I can move/crop the edges as necessary by adjusting the corners.
Use Google Photoscan for Yearbook Baby Pictures
- Open Photo Scan on your smartphone.
- Point your phone at the picture.
- Selec the circle to scan the photo.
- Position the photo within the frame and select the white circle.
- If desired, adjust the corners of the scanned photo.
- Click on the Share icon to upload the image to Google Drive.
- Introducing PhotoScan by Google Photos
- Google PhotoScan-- The Glare-Free Way to Capture Old Photos by dottotech
- Google PhotoScan App + Google Photos by iDeviceHelp